We provide a doggy hamper which will be waiting in your Shepherd’s Hut because we love dogs here! Your dog is a member of the family and Glamping at Wallops Wood is very dog friendly. We trust that your furry friend will enjoy the complimentary toy in the dog welcome pack and will have just as much fun as you during your stay with us at Wallops Wood.
Dogs receive their own doggy hamper which includes:
- Complimentary toy to keep – we hope your dog will enjoy playing with this toy
- Complimentary Wallops Wood tasty treats
- Bowls – for water and food
- Blanket – please use if your dogs can’t resist the furniture
- Towel – for those rainy days!
- Holiday collar tag – attach the collar tag engraved with our contact details to your dog’s collar just in case she runs off. Please do remember to remove it prior to departure so we can use it for another doggy guest
- Poo bags – please dispose of used bags in the general rubbish bin
- Dog walks – there’ll be a Walks map leaflet in your Shepherd’s Hut/Tiny Glamping House. 6 local walking routes are reproduced for you and your dog to enjoy around this beautiful corner of the South Downs National Park in Hampshire
Click here to find out about Dog friendly places to visit in Hampshire and close to Glamping at Wallops Wood.