Beautiful Beacon shepherds hut is perfect for a relaxing glamping weekend in Hampshire. Get away from the city for a short break in the countryside to recharge your batteries. Discover beautiful walks, breathe the fresh air and explore the local area including award-winning country pubs!
Best for… Young families; A glamping weekend away!
1 Double, 1 Single Bunk
- Book a glamping retreat in Beacon which is named after nearby Beacon Hill National Nature Reserve.
- In addition to the usual double bed, it has a full-length single bunk which is perfect for a child. Ideal for a young family glamping weekend in Hampshire!
- Despite the extra bed, Beacon feels surprisingly airy and spacious, due in part to the pale blue and grey colour scheme as well as the vintage signs and china for a cosy feel.
- Every hut has it’s own fire pit, and we provide the equipment you’ll need for cooking, including a cast iron griddle, skillet and casserole pot, along with a tripod for hanging them over the fire and, of course, a toasting fork and marshmallows.
- For completing your ablutions, head on over to our custom-built Shepherd’s Hut. The two washrooms in The Wash Hut each have a basin, shower cubicle and composting toilet.