Boundary is set in its own paddock, and can sleep up to five people in the adaptable interior, which is perfect for family glamping holidays. Couples appreciate the extra space too!
Best for… Families; Groups of friends; Couples who want more space
1 Double, 3 Single Bunks / 4 Single Bunks
- Explore this beautiful part of Hampshire, which is in the heart of the South Downs and very close to The South Downs Way.
- Discover the excellent range of cooking equipment in your hut to cook outdoors or on the woodburning stove. And a toasting fork and marshmallows are provided for fun evenings around the campfire on family glamping holidays!
- Enjoy cooking bacon and eggs on the campfire in the morning by pre-ordering one of our ready-to-cook breakfast baskets for al fresco breakfast dining. And because we know it can be too exciting on your first evening to prepare a meal when all you want to do is relax, we can provide ready-prepped First Night Suppers!
- Ideal for group and family glamping holidays, Boundary is a versatile hut that can be configured in three different ways:
1. The standard layout has a double bed and two single bunks
2. A third bunk can be added above the double bed
3. The double bed can be converted into a single and with the other three bunks in place, the hut makes a great home for four friends
- Add Tiny Tin and you have a camp for six or seven people! Perfect glamping for families or groups of friends. And if there’s more of you, why not consider hiring the whole site? Wriggly Tin Meadow can sleep up to 23 people in 9 Shepherd’s Huts.
- Our Wash Hut is a custom-built Shepherd’s Hut with two separate washrooms. Each have a basin, shower cubicle and composting toilet; the toilets are odourless and save more than 30,000 gallons of water a year.