The Wriggly Inn
The perfect tiny glamping house / ensuite shepherds hut with a shower and composting toilet.
Best for… Rural retreats; Couples; Young families; Room at the Inn!
1 Double, 1 Single / 2 Singles
- Located in the middle of our glamping meadow, The Wriggly Inn bears more than a passing resemblance to a tiny house in open countryside. And we think it deserves its nickname ‘Little House on the Prairie’!
- Sleep well in The Wriggly Inn. The built-in double bed is oh-so comfy, and can be converted to a single bed. And there’s another single bed above it.
- Experience the warmth of the wood-burning stove which you can also use to boil a kettle for that important morning cuppa. Boil or steam food on the top of the woodburner, and use the small oven to bake.
- This ensuite shepherds hut has a shower with odourless composting toilet. Don’t worry, instructions for using these are within the The Wriggly Inn.
- Stay connected and charge your phone, powered by the solar panel. Not only is this tiny house an ensuite shepherds hut, it has a solar panel on the roof for you to charge your phone using USB sockets inside.
- The previous owner decided on a pub theme for The Wriggly Inn, and there’s a hinged wooden countertop for pouring your drinks! Soft grey and lime green tones, panelled walls and vintage accessories give this en-suite cosy glamping house a restful feel.
- Pre-order one of our Breakfast Baskets and enjoy cooking your breakfast outdoors on the fire pit. There’s nothing better than al fresco dining.
- Discover the local area – there’s so much to do! We’re in the South Downs National Park which is a beautiful location for walkers and cyclists to visit local viewpoints and the nearby country pubs.