This tiny shepherds hut can only be booked with another hut to provide an extra bedroom, dining room or a communal space. In the past, it’s been used as a bar and a children’s play shop! It may be small, but it’s perfectly formed, easy to move and has a multitude of uses.
Best for… Teenagers; Granny; Friends; Extra space; Communal dining
2 Single Bunks
- Book this tiny shepherds hut with your main hut to provide an extra bedroom, a communal space, or a play room. It can be positioned almost anywhere on the site, and as a result we can position it next to your hut.
- Choose from one or two bunks, or none at all, to provide additional room. Access the top bunk via the vintage wooden ladder when choosing Tiny Tin as an extra bedroom for two.
- Overall, this tiny shepherds hut is perfect for families and groups to enjoy rural Hampshire. It’s cleverly designed, beautifully decorated with a vintage touch, hence feels oh-so cosy.
- Relax in the rocking chair, stay warm by the cute woodburning stove and enjoy your surroundings in the South Downs.
- Book Tiny Tin as an add-on means the family can spread out and, what’s more, teenagers love using this space as their den. Memorably, a heavy snorer was once banished to this tiny shepherds hut by her friends!
- Use your main hut for preparing meals and cooking as there’s no kitchen, cooking equipment in Tiny Tin. And because Tiny Tin is movable, there’s no dedicated fire pit. Instead, take pleasure in the extra space this shepherds hut tiny house provides during your stay.
- Our glamping site is surrounded by ancient woodland, in a secluded meadow, consequently it’s particularly peaceful. Gather with your loved ones for fun evenings around the campfire of your main shepherds hut. Toast the marshmallows included in the Welcome Hamper, and enjoy the canopy of stars together in this Dark Skies Reserve.
- The Wash Hut comprises two washrooms, each with basin, shower, and composting toilet. Enjoy a unique showering experience beneath watering can shower heads!