Enjoy blissfully romantic glamping in Hampshire in Butser Shepherd’s Hut which has a wood-fired hot tub! Get away from it all with your loved one for a romantic weekend in the countryside here in the heart of the South Downs.
Best for… Romantics; Soaking under the stars; Getting down on one knee!
1 Double Bed
- Enjoy heavenly bathing in the wood-fired hot tub while gazing at the canopy of stars above you. It’s a unique and memorable part of romantic glamping in Hampshire and will stay with you forever.
- Get engaged while staying in Butser! At least five couples have. It must be the warming wood-fired hot tub, apple green and soft grey interior, panelled walls and vintage decor which give this Shepherd’s Hut a sentimental aura. Perfect for a romantic weekend!
- Butser was named after the highest point on the South Downs, and is the most popular with our guests.
- The first Shepherd’s Hut onsite with a wood-fired hot tub, Butser also has its own fire pit for outdoor cooking or to sit around on balmy summer evenings.
- Cooking equipment is supplied and includes a toasting fork for you to toast the Welcome Hamper marshmallows. Delicious!
- The built-in double bed sleeps two people in comfort, with lots of storage space and a clever pull out dining table for romantic glamping in Hampshire. The traditional layout has the door on the end, and a wood-burning stove for cooking and heating on cooler evenings.
- And two washrooms comprise The Wash Hut, each has a basin, shower and composting toilet. The vintage styling and watering can shower heads make showering fun!