Wriggly Tin Meadow
Comprising all our shepherd’s huts, Wriggly Tin Meadow is an off-grid shepherds hut glamping site. Perfect for large groups, hire the whole site for your family celebration or group holiday. Call us on 01489 878888 to arrange an unforgettable group glamping holiday in Hampshire!
Best for… Celebrating birthdays and anniversaries; Family gatherings; University reunions
8 Doubles, 7 Single Bunks
2 Hot Tubs
2 En-suite Tiny Houses
- Book our shepherds hut glamping site for family and group glamping. Wriggly Tin Meadow, the whole site, is ideal for your group’s glamping holiday in Hampshire.
- Discover our peaceful meadow surrounded by ancient woodland in the South Downs National Park.
- Get together here for off-grid glamping celebrations or reunions and spend fun times with family and friends in rural Hampshire.
- Every hut (except Tiny Tin) has a fire pit and cooking equipment for you to cook on the woodburner in your hut, or outside on the campfire. Enjoy happy evenings around the campfire gazing at the stars.
- Butser and Old Winchester have wood-fired hot tubs whereas St Bride’s and The Wriggly Inn are ‘Cosy glamping Houses’ with en-suites; a shower and composting toilet.
- Barrow, Beacon, Boundary and Little Sheepwash are the Shepherd’s Huts without a hot tub or en-suites. The facilities are located in The Wash Hut, where there are two washrooms with a basin, composting toilet, and shower. Showering under watering can shower heads is a fun experience!
- Tiny Tin is a small Shepherd’s Hut bookable as an extra, and can be put next to any other hut on site. It’s the only hut without a kitchen or cooking equipment and is ideal to be used as an extra bedroom, or additional indoor space.
- A Welcome Hamper is placed in each of the huts (excluding Tiny Tin) which includes marshmallows to toast around the campfire.
- Ingredients to cook a Full English Breakfast, or First Night Suppers, can be ordered before you arrive so that you don’t have to bring so much food.